SURVEYS AND RESEARCH STUDIES – Uganda National Association of Community and Occupational Health
PHE PROJECT RESEARCH ARTICLES
2. Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices of Tomato Producers and Vendors in Uganda
3. Assessment of Dithiocarbamate Residues on Tomatoes Conventionally Grown in Uganda and the Effect of Simple Washing to Reduce Exposure Risk to Consumers
4. Effect of Integrated Pest Management Training on Ugandan Small-Scale Farmers
5. Tackling Pesticide Exposure in Sub-saharan Africa
6. Acute pesticides poisoning case registration in Uganda health care facilities
7. Protocol For Statistical Analyses In The Study Entitled “Pesticide Exposure, Asthma and Diabetes In Uganda (Pexadu)”
8. Occupational insecticide exposure, glycemic regulation and bronchoconstriction: preliminary results from a short-term cohort study among small-scale farmers in Uganda.
9. Exposure to cholinesterase inhibiting insecticides and blood glucose levels in a population of Ugandan smallholder farmers.
- Pesticides Politics in Africa conference – Arusha, May 2019.